What is the purpose of the skills gap in Western Balkans?
Skills-gap and country competitiveness:
a) Which sectors in your economy could contribute to improving your country’s competitiveness?
b) What are the key occupations related to the sectors above?
c) Which skills would need to be raised in each of those occupations resulting in greater sector competitiveness?
2. What kind of skills gap could be conducted?
1) Country level
• Vertical: one sector
• Horizontal: several sectors (one or several skills)
• Systemic (educational system, science system)
2) Organizational level (company, public administration)
3) Departmental level (marketing, HR, finance)
4) Individual level (abilities, personality traits, knowledge, skills)